The sources for our reports are highly report and industry dependent, please get in touch with us for detailed report specific sources. Our major sources are as mentioned below –
- Interview related industry experts, manufacturers, distributors, business (sales) staff and customers to obtain the latest information on the primary market;
- Longterm monitoring and collection of data and information from our reports library on relevant industry;
- Data and information of Industry Association, the National Bureau of Statistics, General Administration of Customs, the National Development and Reform Commission, Business Administration and other government departments and official institutions;
- Public information on the given markets; databases such as ISVworld, Statista
- Public information of quarterly, annual reports of related manufacturers and upstream and downstream enterprises and other public information;
- Reference of all kinds Periodical Databases of English libraries, research institutes, Colleges and Universities and so on;
- Published opinions of Industry experts;
- Research tools (subscription based) Capterra, Bloomberg, International Data Corp. Gartner, Forbes, I4CP, IHS
- Repeat demonstration on core data and viewpoints through expert advice, group discussion, desk studies and other methods.
- Customs data，e.g. GACC, SINOIMEX, U.S. Customs, EU ImportExport Data
- Government Organization, e.g. National Bureau of Statistics, HKTDC
- Annual Report from exchanges, e.g. SSE, SZSE, NYSE, HKEx, Euronext, Tokyo Stock Exchange, TWSE
- Online journals, e.g. CNKI, EI, SCI
- Also our internal maintained database, Internet data etc.
We follow a 5 stage process for all our research. The research methodology employed by Market Research Pro has been subjected to numerous procedures in order to guarantee the quality and accuracy of the data contained within the reports. The analysts are employed full-time and receive more than six months training to ensure the industry standards. The methodology can be divided into five stages:
Stage 1: Secondary research
The research team first works with magazines, industry trade group, and administration that operate in the research field. The information provided by our in-house documentation service helps us carrying out further research. Our team which has the experience as well as the knowledge efficiently extracts the accurate information from existing source.
Stage 2: Primary research: interviews with trade sources
After the first stage, the research team conducts large number of face-to-face or telephone interviews with the representative companies operating in the research field. The analysts attempt to obtain a chance to talk with leading players in the field as well as with small companies. The upstream suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, importers, installers, wholesalers and consumers are all included in the interviews. The data gathered during the interview is then carefully checked and compared with the secondary research.
Stage 3: Analysis of the gathered data
The analysis team checks and synthesizes the data gathered during the first two stages. To validate the data, a second series of interviews can be conducted.
Stage 4: Quantitative data
The quantitative data such as market estimates, production and capacity of manufacturer, market forecasts and investment feasibility is provided by MRP. The data is based on the estimates obtained during stage 3.
The research team also provides appreciation and analysis of the market and the quantitative data contained in the reports. The data is consequently unique to MRP.
Stage 5: Quality control
Before publishing, every report goes under a rigorous checking and editing process, which is done by experience management team to ensure the reliability of the published data. Each analyst in the research team receives support and on-going training which is part of the our internal quality process.
Once you have received the purchase confirmation from our end, we share the report electronically within 48 hours (2 working days, Saturday and Sunday excluded). In case you have not received that in 48 hrs, please reply to us on the communication you have received and we will respond to you at the earliest.
Of course, our analysts will be available post sales over email and call to attend to any queries you have. Please respond to the email where you received the report with your questions and the support will revert to you within 24 hrs.